Wireless router for laptop computers
. Cheap wireless
xbox 360 headset. Wireless game adapter
Wireless Router For Laptop Computers
- (laptop computer) laptop: a portable computer small enough to use in your lap
- (A laptop computer) usually called a notebook computer by manufacturers, is a battery-powered personal computer generally smaller than a briefcase that can easily be transported and conveniently used in temporary spaces such as on airplanes, in libraries, temporary offices, and at meetings.
- (LapTop Computer) A device invented to force people to work at home, on holiday, and any other time that used to be called 'after work'.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
Tizingal office for
This is my office where absolutely no work at all gets done.
Dual screen 19" LCDs driven by a dual processor Dell 9100 gives me all the processing power one could ask for. My link to the outside world is through that little box on the wall to the left which is our high speed (sometimes) wireless link to a near
by mountaintop via an antenna mounted on the exterior of the home.
Our three computers
including the laptop to the left (my portable movie machine) and Nancy's Dell PC in the living room are all linked through a wireless LAN to a router and then on to the mountaintop antenna and to the rest of the worldwide web. This setup also provides (through a separate little box) our VOIP phone service which gives us a USA dialtone so that all our friends can call us without any international calling charges.
Ain't modern technology wonderful? What a blessing!
Slid together ...DSC 4691-02
I just ordered all the parts for a new computer and it would be very cluttered having everything on the little corner desk I had (I tend to use both computers
at the same time) so I pulled the one out of the the other corner, pulled off opposite side shelving and slid them together.
This worked ok but the center area was to short so I made a little traingular piece to mate the two desks together so I now have an eight foot desk with lots of room.
Related topics: usb wireless mouse wireless card for pc prepaid wireless broadband for laptops how to add pin to wireless access point smc networks wireless usb adapter wireless video signal transmitter extend range of wireless network linksys wireless printer router wireless internet for home computer
- (月) 10:43:25|