Netgear wireless printserver
- Wireless spy cameras for home
Netgear Wireless Printserver
- A print server, or printer server, is a computer or device that is connected to one or more printers and to client computers over a network, and can accept print jobs from the computers and send the jobs to the appropriate printers.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- NETGEAR, founded in 1996, is a US manufacturer of computer networking equipment and other computer hardware.
- Enable additional NetGear logic (helps with NetGear based LAN configurations)
Centro de Operaciones y Radio.
decidi sacar el Computador de la pieza, ya me estaba ocupando mucho espacio, ademas con la radio, apenas cabia yo en la pieza, ahora todo en un solo lugar, y mi cama, ahi esta, igual de vacia que antes, pffff
Command Center and RadioShack
I?ve decided to put my PC off my bedroom, because it?s getting into a terrible mess, i haven?t enough space even for sleep, a lot of things, useful and useless everywere, so i put everything into the other room, with my father?s PC and the Ham Radio equipment that belong to him, and my bedroom, there is it, unused as like before. lol.
Setting up a "new" Server
Setting up a "new" XAMPP-/Fax-/Printserver under W2K-Pro.
Why? The Softmodem and the printer don't work under Linux ;-(
Built from my Geek-Trashcan:
AMD Duron 800
20 GB HDD
ATI Radeon 9200 SE
54MBit WLAN-USB-Stick (to lazy to wire a room)
10" CRT (max. 640*480, but that's ok, i will remote control it via VNC *g*), got it for 3 Euros at a yard sale ;-)
Related topics: wireless access point switch wireless colour laser printer how to share printer wireless wireless communications and networks targus usb wireless mouse how to secure a wireless network linksys how to find wep key for wireless router windows can not configure this wireless connection connection wireless lg da w5100 wireless home theater system
- (月) 10:46:38|