Azden wms pro wireless microphone
: 802.11b wireless
Azden Wms Pro Wireless Microphone
- A microphone with an FM radio transmitter inside of its case that transmits a signal to an FM receiver off of the stage area.
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated.
- A system that transmits audio signals over the air, rather than through microphone cables. The mic is attached to a small transmitter, and the signals are received by a small receiver connected to the VTR or camera.
- WMS (Watershed Modeling System) is a complete program for developing watershed computer simulations. WMS supports lumped parameter, regression, and 2D hydrologic modeling of watersheds, and can be used to model both water quantity and water quality.
- WMSS (91.1 FM, "Super 91") is a radio station broadcasting an alternative music format. Licensed to Middletown, Pennsylvania, USA, the station is currently owned by Middletown Area School District.
- Web Map Service is a standard protocol for serving georeferenced map images over the Internet that are generated by a map server using data from a GIS database. The specification was developed and first published by the Open Geospatial Consortium in 1999.
- An advantage of something or an argument in favor of a course of action
- in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
- professional: an athlete who plays for pay
- The Book of Proverbs (in Hebrew: ??????? Mishlay) is a book of the Hebrew Bible. The original Hebrew title of the book of Proverbs is "Mishle Shlomoh" ("Proverbs of Solomon"). When translated into Greek and Latin, the title took on different forms.
Related topics: ez connect wireless ap manager download netgear pre n wireless router lapel wireless microphones wireless logitech headphones wireless headset with mic for pc wireless interent providers microsoft wireless mouse 3000
- (月) 10:48:21|